This role is responsible for improving results for the organization using statistical analysis and Lean / Six Sigma tools and taking the process improvements in the organization to the next level.
This role is responsible for overseeing Physical Security Management and providing guard and patrol Services in the workplace.
This role is responsible for planning, sourcing and purchasing of materials from our approved local and overseas vendors.
• Ensure materials deliver from the suppliers are of the correct quantity, quality and on-time
• Oversee and manage pricing and terms negotiation with all suppliers
• Administer purchase orders and payment process
• Support cost reduction initiatives as and when require
• Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies Management or related certifications
• Min. 2 years' experience in procurement activities
• Good follow up skill and meticulous
• Ability to react promptly to changing situations
• Knowledge in MRP system an added advantage
This role is responsible for cost analysis, target costing and tracking of cost underlying activities.
• Review production overhead, analyse variances and highlights areas of concern
• Attend to periodic stock count exercise
• Responsible for inventory variance, price variance and making appropriate adjustment
• Responsible for inventory accounting and assist in budget projections
• Responsible for intercompany invoice processing and inventory reporting
• Responsible to provide quoted selling prices and material cost margin
• Responsible for leading physical stock count and produce physical count result and analysis
• Preparing weekly stock movement report both Finished Goods and Raw Materials
• Costing variance analysis that aids operations in measuring their performance in terms of manufacturing cost and processing cost for product costing
• To set standard costing for direct raw materials and product
• Prepare a stock report with correct stock valuation
• Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent
• 2 - 3 years of working experience in costing accounting
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and experience with AutoCount system
• Good interpersonal and communication skills